08/01/2021, 7:00 pm-9:00 pm - Virtual
Faculty: Manuel Castellà, MD; James Cox, MD; Mark La Meir, MD; Jaswinder Gill, MD; Richard Whitlock, MD
This online international Atrial Fibrillation program is for physicians interested to explore techniques and outcomes for catheter and surgical ablation to manage AF.
The innovative virtual event will bring together a leading international faculty who will present specific cardiac surgery and minimally invasive hybrid procedures for AF patients through engaging presentations, interactive discussions, and Q&A. In addition, there will be a timely talk regarding the special challenges of cardiac surgery during the time of the Covid19 pandemic.
You will have the opportunity to learn, share experiences, discover the latest clinical evidence, and gain practical knowledge to deepen your expertise.
The academic program is presented in partnership with Hospital Clinic from the University of Barcelona.
Date and time
8 January 2021 19:00-21:00 CET
• Manuel Castellà, MD: Cardiac surgery in the COVID pandemic
• James Cox, MD: History of Maze and fundamentals for AF treatment
• Mark La Meir, MD: State of the art of hybrid treatment
• Jaswinder Gill, MD: Latest updates on Converge IDE trial
• Richard Whitlock, MD: The evidence for LAA closure
Cardiac surgeons and electrophysiologists who want to implement an AFib program and want to optimize their current ablation strategy.
Dr. Manuel Castellà