18/11/2021 - 18/11/2021, 9:00 am-6:00 pm - Barcelona, Spain
After successful events in London and Amsterdam in 2018 and 2019 and virtually in 2020, the 4th edition of the Hybrid AF Convergent Summit is heading to Barcelona in 2021!
Join your colleagues on 18th November for a program covering AF treatment with the Hybrid AF Convergent Therapy. Please visit the program page to see more details and register for the summit.
The program will explore how Hybrid AF therapies are shaping new standards of care for the most complex forms of atrial fibrillation.
Led by an international panel of speakers, the event will include sessions and roundtables on best practices, discussions on the latest clinical data, patient selection criteria and procedural considerations.
Electrophysiologists and Cardiac Surgeons who already use or would like to start a Hybrid AF Convergent Program to treat complex forms of AF.
The program commences on 18th November from 09:00 until 16:00 CET
– Pathophysiology and current data on persistent and long-standing persistent AF
– Anatomical principles for epicardial ablation
– Program development: patient selection and intra-operative and post-operative considerations
– Understanding and troubleshooting mapping with Convergent procedure
– Review of the latest clinical evidence including CONVERGE IDE trial
– Innovation: future of epicardial ablation
– Live in box cases