05/10/2022 - 08/10/2022, 8:00 am-6:00 pm - Milan, Italy
The 36th European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery Annual Meeting will take place 5-8 Oct 2022. The EACTS Annual Meeting is the largest cardio-thoracic meeting in the world focusing on scientific developments and research in the following specialties: Acquired Cardiac Disease, Congenital Heart Disease, Vascular Disease and Thoracic Disease.
Join our scientific sessions of interest, visit our training lab and discover our booth.
EXHIBITION BOOTH: B16
SYMPOSIUM: A patient-centric approach for AF treatment
Thursday, October 6, 2022
12:45 – 14:00 Room Amber 4
Richard Whitlock M.D., Ph.D., McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
Mark La Meir D., Ph.D., Universitair Ziekenhuis Brussels, Belgium.
1. Who should be treated in 2022? – Richard Whitlock M.D., Ph.D., McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
2. Meet-my-patients roundtable (patient cases presentations)
– Concomitant Surgical Ablation Mark La Meir D., Ph.D., Universitair Ziekenhuis Brussels, Belgium.
– Hybrid AF Ablation Thorsten HankeD., Ph.D., Asklepios Klinikum Harburg, Hamburg, Germany.
– LAA Management – Stefano Branzoli M.D., Ospedale S. Chiara, Trento, Italy.
3. Closing remarks: there is a solution for all AF patients – Richard Whitlock M.D., Ph.D., McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
LEARNING LAB Exhibition Hall Lvl 0 – B02
Discover our latest innovative simulator for AF ablation and LAA management. These sessions are by invitation only. Contact your AtriCure sales representative for more information.
Thursday 6 October 09:00 – 18:30
Friday 7 October 09:00 – 17:00
Saturday 8 October 09:00 – 14:00
AtriCure is a Proud Sponsor of the Techno-College on Wednesday 5 October 2022, 11:00 – 18:00. Part of the EACTS scientific program, participants can join two innovative Techno-College programs at EACTS featuring innovations and technological breakthroughs in cardiovascular and thoracic surgery. Visit the EACTS scientific program to view more details: www.eacts.org/annual-meeting/scientific_programme/
WOMEN IN CARDIO-THORACIC SURGERY WEBINARS
AtriCure is delighted to support the Women in Cardio-Thoracic Surgery group and networking dinner during the EACTS Annual Meeting. The WiCTS will conduct an eight-part webinar series ‘the Changing Face of Leadership: From Diversity to Inclusion’. Additionally, all EACTS participants can join the Annual Meeting session on ‘Embodied Leadership: the Hidden Dimension’ on Thursday 6 October.
Learn more on the EACTS website: www.eacts.org/resources/women-in-cardio-thoracic-surgery